Flabby Arm Exercise
A sure fire way to tone and tighten the chicken wings in record time
By Paul "Batman" J.O'Brien
B.A., N.C.E.H.S., Dip. Acu., Cert Clin. IMed., Dip. Adv. OBB, Dip. CHM, M.AFPA., M.C.Th.A.
Flabby Arm Exercise is the perfect cure for the most demanded problem in fitness, the dreaded chicken wing arm. The horror and embarrassment of waving to your friends, only to find that your arm is shaking more than your hand, has been a reality for thousands of women. The good news is with a few minutes of exercise that you can do at home you can transform your arms from flab to fab.
Fat is primarily deposited in the female form in three locations, the belly, the butt, and yes the back of the arm. In this section I am going to teach you some exercises to tighten and tone the triceps, the major muscle on the back of the arms.
The flabby arm exercise on this page will work the muscle of the triceps and tighten it up as well as burn calories at an accelerated rate. That said for the best and fastest results I highly recommend training with me 1-on-1 using online personal training. Places are limited on the program where I design a program specific to you as well as nutritional guide, so check it out now.
I also advise you check out the following pages on Walking for Weight Loss and Heart Rate Training so you can accelerate the fat loss effect and reveal the tight toned muscle these flabby arm exercise’s will build.
So let’s get down to work then. Here are my top techniques for tight toned triceps.
Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Stand upright, with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold your dumbbell directly above your head with arm fully extended. Clasp elbow with free hand for support.
- Slowly let your elbow fold so the dumbbell is lowered behind your head.
- Extend your arm back to the starting position. Repeat for the desired number of reps and switch arms.
- Lie flat on a bench. Hold the dumbbells directly above your chest with palms facing each other.
- The Dumbbells should be just about touching each other.
- Keeping your shoulders locked, let your elbows fold so the dumbbells are lowered down to either side of the head.
- Extend both your arms back to start position and repeat
- Stand upright next to a bench. Place one arm and leg on the bench. Your upper body should be parallel to the ground.
- Holding the dumbbell raise your elbow so your upper arm is parallel to the ground. Your elbow should be bent at right angles.
- Extend your elbow so your entire arm is parallel to the ground.
- Slowly return to the start position and repeat for the desired number of reps before changing arms.
- Lie face down on the floor with your hands palm down, fingers pointing straight ahead, and aligned at the nipple line.
- Place your hands in the centre of your chest and form a diamond shape with your index fingers and thumbs.
- Your feet should be at hip width with your toes on floor.
- Extend the elbows and raise your body off the floor.
- Lower your entire body (legs, hips, trunk, and head) 4-8 inches from the floor.
- Return to the start position by extending at the elbows and pushing your body up.
- Remember to keep the head and trunk stabilized and in a neutral position by isometrically contracting the abdominal and back muscles.
- Never fully lock out the elbows at the start position and avoid hyperextension of the low back.
Practice these Flabby Arm Exercise's and combine them with some light walking and a healthy diet and you can wave goodbye to your chicken wings without worry. ;-)
Of course, the best way to tone your tricpes and firm your arms is to let me work with you and design a personalised program for you. Click Here to learn more.
Flabby Arm Exercise Works Best When Combined with Walking for Weight Loss